Welcome to the Centerville 2014 Cross Country Season!
Welcome to the Centerville Middle School Cross Country Website. We are glad you took the time to visit and are excited about our 2014 season. Please check this site often for scheduling updates and information.
- Tonight's Friday Night Dinner at Dunsinane on 8/22 is canceled due to thunderstorms. There will be not Cross Country gathering this evening.
Practice is canceled today 8/21 due to the weather and district open houses. Please plan to run for half an hour on your own on a treadmill or when the weather clears.
- Practice will be held at CHS. Drop off and pick up at CHS 8/12 4-5:30.
- Practice has been moved to CHS on 8/8 b/c of construction at Watts. Come in black shorts and plain white T-shirt at 3:50 for pictures. Wear singlet if you have one. We will hold a one mile time trial directly after pictures.
- Practice on Wed. August 6 from 6-7:30 at CHS. Parent meeting is at 7:30 at CHS. Athletes will walk to meeting with Coach Zimmer. Parents will meet their athletes inside the PAC for the meeting. This will count toward the minimum practices.
- Spiritwear order form posted under required forms.
- Practice at CHS today August 5 from 4-5:30. We will not run to Forest Field. Pick up at CHS at 5:30
- Text the message- @cvillemsxc -to- (989)-448-3584 to receive text message reminders and announcements. We encourage all parents AND athletes to do this!
- Team pictures will be held at 4 pm on Fri. August 8 at Watts Middle School. We will hold practice at Watts directly after pictures. Athletes should come dressed in plain black shorts, and their issued XC singlet. (to be issued at practice next week)
- First Practice-Stubbs Park 4-5:30 August 1. We will meet at the Amphitheater.Regular practices begin August 4, 4-5:30pm. Meet at CHS Spirit Bell
- The high school girls cross country team hosts a camp for elementary and middle school students each year (July 28-August 1). It is a great way to get out and get running before our season starts. See the flyer located under "Summer Workouts" for more information. You may also visit the high school girls' website: